Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wheeha!

LOVED today! The hike was my speed (slow), skies were crispy blue, and CharmLee Park was beyond incredible.  Loved, loved, loved it. I'm a huge fan of the stretch class before heading out. I'm sure that's making a giant difference in my experience this time.

Classes were outstanding, too. Super trainers. Then, my foot massage .... I'm hooked. My arthritic little tootsies are sooooo grateful. Dinner was sublime. Shepard's Pie and chocolate covered strawberries. Incredible! I'm up late because of the premiere of Biggest Loser, which was filmed here, for the team of the unknown trainers. Two of our guests were here then, so it was fun to get the skinny on what happened while they were here.

Fun, fun day. Oh, yeah ... and a 1680 calorie deficit to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment