Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back From Vacation

Ok, so I semi-fell off the wagon. Ironically enough, my biggest blunders happened at my parents' house. Bless their hearts. They mean well. And I just fall right into the "oh, what the heck" trap so easily. It's easier than explaining why "just one" doesn't work for me. And they have started eating healthy foods, too. It's just that they also eat the sugar/fat crap. I didn't help matters when I bought my 90 year old mom a birthday cake and ice cream. Just call me a total junkie!

I did do some walking, however (yea, me), just not enough. The walks at the parents' were full of animal experiences. I don't know why, but they would all run right up to me (within 3 ft!), look me in the eye, then scamper off. A deer, squirrel, and bird all wanted to be my friend. Swear! Glad they don't live near bears! The

Nike+gps was a huge motivator again. As for the rest of the trip, I was trapped on a train for 4 days with fake food and no chance to really move, and I did a few walks with my son and grandson.

I really need to get to the gym! I actually WANT to. Maybe it's because I don't want to unpack and clean ... you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment