Friday, May 27, 2011

I'M EXCITED!

First of all, let me thank everyone who is on the FR FaceBook page for the motivation. I love checking in with you all once a day.

Second, and here's the fun part, I'm just 1 week away from having NO EXCUSES! School's out a week from today for almost two months. This is an opportunity to get myself back together! Truthfully, my excuses stop today, because the few days we have left are minimum days and I'm certainly not busy with lessons/grading/editing. If I can develop exercise habits over 2 months, I PRAY that they will stick when I go back to work. Here we go, ladies and gents, it is on!

My motivators of the week:

Did they not look FABulous?









I've ordered a promising book: Never Be Fat Again, written by a biochemist from MIT who was told he would die in weeks, over 30 years ago. I'll let you know how it goes.

Off to talk a late walk!
"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."
– Flavia Weedn

No comments:

Post a Comment