Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I ❤ the Eliptical

That's a small lie. I really hated DOING it, but I have never ... I say, never felt so good as I did during the rest of the night. I don't know why it affected me like that, but I've never carried the WOW - I REALLY MOVED feeling with me throughout the night. That was really cool. It will take some getting used to, though. I was hugely sore!

Tonight, I did our weight machines and bikes. It wasn't as good, but I'm sticking to my guns.

Did you see Biggest Loser this week? That Courtney has my vote for president! What a marvelous attitude that 22 year old has! I'll be rewinding that one a few more times. She left the ranch with grace and pride. And she looks SO much better than she does in this video, but it's kind of fun.



A-ha! Here's the one I really wanted. No video, but more current:

No comments:

Post a Comment