Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ok, So I'm Not an Inspiration

We all go through tough motivational ups and downs. I am marching on!

My decision to re-up at BLR lasted about a day. I really got myself out there and moving, thinking I had a long way to go to get myself back into enough shape to go get in shape. Then, a strange thing happened on the way to the registration button ... I realized I could do it myself, because I WAS doing it myself. I could put the money elsewhere.

Some friends and I are cruising Hawaii during Thanksgiving, instead. I can't wait, but here's the downside. I stopped moving! What the HECK is wrong with me? Was it knowing I wasn't going to get beat up at the ridge, or do I just always quit after a few days? Here's what I do know. I spend waaaaaaaay too much time on work, but not because I'm so conscientious, though I am. It's really because I love, love, love all things computer, so I just keep dawdling.

Who let HER in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment